Sloyd is a tool for creating instantly customizable 3D models for game developers and metavers users. We are backed by leading venture capital and we're quickly growing. We recently launched a web-app to a close beta and we are preparing for a full launch. We also have an SDK for runtime creation inside games and applications.
The position is full time remote. It is open to candidates living in timezone GTM +0 to GMT + 3. Work can be done remotely at your home, or we could provide with a place in a near-by co-working office. You can also join our headquarters in Oslo.
You'll be reporting to the CTO and working with a small yet ambitious group of developers with diverse skills in software development, graphic programming and game design. You will have a lot of independence that comes with a lot of responsibility, flexibility in location and work hours and comparative salary and stock based on your experience.
In addition to the web application (FE and BE) described above, we also have a SDK in C# (.Net Core), a Unity-based WASM 3D editor, and Azure cloud services.
- 2 years of experience as a developer (2 years full-time. More if some of it is part time during studies).
- Past experience in an international technology company, a VC backed startup, or in a software development company providing services to international technology companies and VC backed startups.
- Experience in backend development, node.js and a familiarity setting up databases
- A performance first development mindset
- Good understanding about the difference between Object Oriented Programming and Data-Oriented Design
- Fluent English, written and oral.
- Experience with Unity, WebGL or OpenGL will be helpful but it is not expected.
What you will get
- A lot of responsibility and a key role in a very important time for the company
- Flexible work location
- Flexible work hours
- Comparative pay with potential stock options based on your experience
- Great colleagues who are passionate about changing an industry